Sons of Ajax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Ajax

The offsite forum for the Lord of Ultima alliance Sons of Ajax

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

National Biography Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dramen
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
Dramen

National Biography Rules Empty
PostSubject: National Biography Rules   National Biography Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm

The rules for a national biography are as follows:

1) Our Roleplay is Medieval medium fantasy (because that's basically what LoU is)- that is, if you're confused about magic, gods, nonhumans, or any other aspect of the world in regards to your character sheet, you should probably look in the Role Play Rules and How-To thread.

2) Include the races in your nation (Humans and nonhumans), an overview of your nation's military, geography, economy, and politics. It's also suggested that you keep track of major characters in your national biography.

3) There is no set minimum or maximum length to a National Biography, so long as all of the major themes are covered. You can role play without a complete national biography, but it's expected that you begin to create one as soon as it is possible to do so, or at least make some kind of noticeable progress toward a complete and satisfying national biography.

4) Our RP is based off of our empires on the LoU game. So, that being said, your cities in the RP should be named after and based off of (iron city on LoU= iron producing city on the RP, same with other 4 resources) those in the game. Note: each city may produce one other resource on the RP that isnt listed in LoU (silver, fish, livestock, etc). You do NOT have to use all of your cities on LoU in your RP nation, but it is recommended that you use at least 5 or 6, each with a description, and list at least 10 more, without a description. See my national biography as an example, once i have time to make it.

5) Rp moderators reserve the right to post interventions on your national biography if anything there needs to be corrected. Said interventions will be removed once the problem is fixed to the moderator's satisfaction and you send a personal message to the moderator.

Back to top Go down
https://lousonsofajax.board-directory.net
Dramen
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
Dramen

National Biography Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Biography Rules   National Biography Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

id also like to add, that since we have BUILDINGS and such in both LoU and the RP, that animals are not allowed to be used as a nations main race (all that is required in the national biography). here is a list of acceptable races (this list is subject to change at any time by the Moderator)- humans, elves, dwarves, cyclops, and other creatures that are humans, but have either different builds (such as elves or dwarves) or different limbs (such as angle-like creatures such as i will be using, or like some sort of cat people like in the movie Avatar).
Back to top Go down
https://lousonsofajax.board-directory.net

National Biography Rules
Page 1 of 1