Sons of Ajax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Ajax

The offsite forum for the Lord of Ultima alliance Sons of Ajax

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dramen
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
Dramen

i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare  Empty
PostSubject: i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare    i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Empire Name: i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare (the Kingdom of Those above the winds) or Heasi-nddare (for short)
True name (a closely gaurded secret passed down from king to king): Gwaew Rochons (Wind Riders)
Current King: arnedi aranarth (king of the kingdom)
Current Queen: alfirin min ilad (flower in the plain)
Currency: col-canath (gold coin)
Capitol: talen' arans (city of kings)

The People

The people, or Heasians are peaceful. Their magic can be used for war, and some of it was meant to be, but it never has been. Heasians are elvish like in stature, but they have large wings sprouting out of their back, similar to angels. They are tall, most reach at least 6' 3". Their names and titles are in the elvish language, but they speak English when talking to each others. They typically spend their free time meditating (hovering slightly off the ground and humming to themselves a relaxing tune that clears their mind), praying (done in a similar fashion, except they speak their prayers instead of hum), or practicing music, magic, and/or archery (they are all wonderful musicians and archers, while 75% of the population cannot produce more than the simplest of spells).

Government

The government of Heasi nddare is a monarchy. Kings inherit the thrown from thier father or uncle, depending on the situation. The thrown is directly inherited to the eldest son upon death, with a coronation and big, 3 day festival afterward. If the son is unfit to inherit the thrown, then it goes to the eldest daughter, who becomes queen, and then chooses a husband to be her king. If no son or daughter can take the throne, then it goes to eldest man cousin on the late king's side and then the eldest man cousin on the queen's side if unable, and so on and so forth. The new king automatically inherits the name arnedi aranarth (king of the kingdoms), while the queen keeps her name.
There is an organization called i' elee en' i' menel (the eye of the sky). It is made up of 100 Heasians. They respond to immediate problems, and are similar to a police force. They are also scouts and saboteurs. They scout ahead of the Heasian army, and sabotage the enemy (that has never been done). To be inducted, you are given a master who is in the organization. You have to go through 5 years of training, and pass a tough final assessment.

Geography and Buildings

The land of i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare is mostly woodland, but the trees are far enough apart that a Heasian is able to fly between the trees and out into the sky. There are no roads, everybody flies to their destination. Their buildings have a large platform in front of it, where Heasian land and take off to and from each building.

Religion

The Heasian people have only one god, ibelein (the divine power), and one demon, ier-ogol (the one evil). The 2 are locked in a constant, even battle, where neither can win. They pray to ibelein once a day, so that he may have their strength in battle.

Cities

talen' arans (city of kings): Capitol city. produces wood and gold. heru (lord)- arnedi aranarth.

tal n'uma fuin(city of no river): iron and gem city. heru- elee en' i' arrna.

yeste' ette (first outside): first city far away from the others, fish and food. heru- dulin en' ripa.

i' malda tal (the gold cit): gold and trade city. heru- celeb lingwe.

taur tal (wood city): wood and game (food, not fun) city. heru- duin e' i' ear.

dina duin (silent river): wood and game city. heru- lasse tanya lanta.

taur ar' ondo tal (wood and stone city): wood and stone city. heru- laire ar' hrive.

Heroes and Important People

arnedi aranarth (king of the kings)- Current king of Heasi-nddare.
alfirin min ilad (flower in the plain)- Current queen of Heasi-nddare.
thor celevon (eagle of silver)- Son of arnedi aranarth and alfirin min ilad.
celon ned din (river of silence)- daughter of arnedi aranarth and alfirin min ilad.
elee en' i' arrna (eye of the storm)- heru of tal n'uma fuin.
dulin en' ripa (bird of flight)- heru of yeste' ette.
celeb lingwe (silver fish)- heru of i' malda tal.
duin e' i' ear (river in the sea)- heru of taur tal.
lasse tanya lanta (leaf that falls)- heru of dina duin.
laire ar' hrive (summer and winter)- heru of taur ar' ondo tal.
templa e' i' ehtele' (magic in the spring)- leader of the i' elee en' i' menel.

Note: will add more characters when i have time

Names were made using either
this translator or this dictionary
Back to top Go down
https://lousonsofajax.board-directory.net

i Aranarth ned Heasi-nddare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Ajax :: General Talk and Role-Playing :: Role-Playing :: National Biographies-
Jump to: